12/8/08

Monday, December 8th

Word came in last night that one of ATP's Seminoles and another flight school's Cessna collided and both planes crashed into the Florida Everglades, killing two student/instructor tandems. Since this blog is public and details are few, I'll decline further comment other than to express my deepest sympathy for the families of those lost.

Trying to study with this news hanging in the air is tough enough. Then came word this afternoon that an F-18 from MCAS Miramar crashed into a house in the neighborhood where I grew up, a few hundred feet from my high school.

Tough to make sense of this day. Just gonna try and keep my brains in my books for now.

4 comments:

MEast said...

None of those shenanigans for you, flyboy. You will hereby end all of your flights with wheels on tarmac, hear me?

Cuddles McBelly said...

...Attached to a plane.

Cuddles McBelly said...

OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG!!!!!

http://x-entertainment.com/updates/2008/12/18/the-christmas-story-inflatable-leg-lamp/

Cuddles McBelly said...

Neeeeeeeed Updaaaaaate.......braaaiiiinsssss.....